Police Sprayed Pepper On My Private Parts- HH

Hakainde Hichilemas has told the magistrate cour that police whilst in custody sprayed pepper on his private parts. Hichilema appeared in court this afternoon for mention alongside Tayali Chilufya who is also charged for Libel.  The court is fully packed and police are keeping vigil around the court premises. Magistrate Malumani has adjourned to 15:00 in order for the court to deliver judgement on preliminary issues raised by the defense lawyers.

8 Responses to "Police Sprayed Pepper On My Private Parts- HH"

1. TEMBO JAMES   April 18, 2017 at 4:51 pm

They should have castrated him instead of spraying pepper so that he stops impregnating widows

• Bad News   April 18, 2017 at 5:47 pm

@Tembo James, they should have castrated your father so that he could not breed the likes of you. Scumbag.

2. Samson   April 18, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Hh you even lucky that they sprayed pepper on your balls , they should have made your bottom sit on red ants olo they should have lit your balls maybe you could have turned into a normal human being , you are such an animal

3. junk bonds   April 19, 2017 at 12:48 am

The next time he ir other upnd members see a flashing light or hear a siren they will yield and run from the road. Lesson by example.

4. Hakainde mweemba   April 19, 2017 at 4:23 pm

HH is my relative I know him vry well all what he wants is to go home and do sex

5. tonga   April 19, 2017 at 5:29 pm

boma ni boma wawona manje I we hh, until u recognise President Lungu they will continue to sprey on yo ………. parts.

6. e   April 19, 2017 at 5:57 pm

That’s what u deserve. U lucky manners. U went too far

7. pwii   April 20, 2017 at 5:25 am

I take this oppotunity also to tell kitwe central hospital plz.ayo ama glass mwabika kuma bathroom yabana mayo utwapanshi yalamoneka ngabalesamba from opozt direction ukwabula namayo ukwishiba.mukushi ward now opzt.HH justice will prvl.