Home » LIFE & STYLE » Why Are Men Approaching Me For Casual Sex?

Why Are Men Approaching Me For Casual Sex?

Readers,
I am a 26-year-old happy-go-lucky single woman, who’s quite popular with her peers inside and outside office but my friendly nature has become a hindrance to my life of-late.
People around me, especially men have started taking my friendly nature for granted and I have been tagged ‘easy’ and ‘available’ which makes more and more men approach me for casual sex.
I don’t understand where am I going wrong? Is it a sin to be a woman who’s friendly with men? Please guide me.

8 Responses to Why Are Men Approaching Me For Casual Sex?

1. Kams

February 13, 2017 at 10:41 am

As a woman, you are the GOALKEEPER my dear. You entertain everyone, everyone will SCORE!!!!

• CB Citizen

February 14, 2017 at 12:42 pm

On point. These are words of wisdom.

2. umfwa

February 13, 2017 at 11:48 pm

On song kams.I like that.. What is wrong with you befriending fellow women but you find it easy intertaining men.. You must be looking for something and you’ll find it

3. JUDAISKY

February 14, 2017 at 9:42 am

BE COZ YOU LOOK SEX

4. PEACE MAKER

February 14, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Dressing and the general outlook of a lady plays an important role in grouping them.

5. Freedom

February 15, 2017 at 7:04 am

With men a woman is either bed or wife material. A woman that shows signs of being too casual , flirtatious and easy is perceived as a hoe. The way a woman dresses, walks, carries herself and speaks gives hoe or no hoe signals.
    If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and has feathers then it’s a duck.
    You can either give off hoe or wife vibes, never both.

6. Freedom

February 15, 2017 at 7:21 am

NGOCC can scream to the high heavens about male misoginism and how men are the ones with the problem. Always keep in mind the term “as advertised”. If you show up with your face looking like you service men, acting like you really want men’s attention…
    Your face bleached, tweezed brows, red garish lipstick (which is a reflection of your vulva), skirts that show of your thighs and curves, or slacks that leave little to imagination. Tank top with your nipples struggling to stay covered. Clothes that you are constantly tugging to keep in place, your underwear showing
    Stay away from the lewd jokes, dirty pictures, always asking men for money and being too available. People will take you as you present yourself. If you listen to those NGOCC women too much without establishing how they behave at home you will be sorry.

7. G K SIMS

February 22, 2017 at 11:46 am

Plz contact me on ths line 0971844732 so that we can discus more thngs about de way u’r.