‘Dora And I Are Dating’ – Reacts Her Lover Mark Ode Mubalama

Lusaka based Businessman Mark Ode Mubalama has disclosed that he is indeed dating Agriculture Minister Dora Siliya, in an exclusive interview with Tumfweko , mark disclosed that he is dating Ms Siliya .

Mubalama in December 2015 married Nangula Geingob daughter of President Hage Geingbo of Namibia and had a wedding ceremony in August last year .

The low key wedding took place in New York City , USA.

Mark who is currently on holiday with Dora Siliya in Las Vegas Nevada, in the United States opened Up to Tumfweko reporters reporters for an exclusive interview .

Siliya has been accused of being away with a married man “playing” while her work is being done by acting Agriculture Minister Michael Katambo ,

In their defence the new couple alleges that Mark is estranged to his wife and Mark’s marriage to Nangula Geingob is facing a divorce due to “irreconcilable differences”.

The couple have since released pictures of them together to affirm that a serious love affair exist between them.

Mubalama remains married to Nangula although he has made it public that he is now dating Agriculture minister Dora Siliya.

Below are the details of Mark Ode Mubalamas interview obtained and attributed to Tumfweko Reporters.

“Mark stated that him and his wife were divorcing after a year’s marriage due to irreconcilable differences”.

“It is unfortunate that my wife and I cannot be together anymore because, sadly, we have been having a few marital disputes that we cannot sort out because they are too big for us. Furthermore, I’d love to state that my heart belongs to someone else now; Dora. I met Dora some 3 years ago, opened up to her about my feelings but unfortunately, she wasn’t ready at the time”.

“This was what led me to marry someone else but throughout the marriage, Dora was on my mind,” Mark stated during the telephone interview.

“He further expressed disappointment at the levels of disrespect towards President Lungu, President Geingob and Ms. Siliya”.

“It is very unfortunate that the youths have resorted to speaking ill about people they barely know”.

Mark proceeded to lament on his relationship with Ms. Siliya, “I know we kept this bond a secret but we can finally open up because we are both comfortable with being together”.

“I just don’t understand why people are being so hard on Dora because I am the one who loved and pursued her”.

“I’ve been with her since she took her leave from work and to be honest, we are happy with each other”.

“I only hope that people accept our union because love is all we need and love is all I have for Dora Siliya”

The relationship between Dora and Mark Ode Mubalama who is a Zambian citizen with a Lamba mother and a Congolese father and carries a Zambian passport is said to have began in May last year.

Source: Tumfweko

11 Responses to "‘Dora And I Are Dating’ – Reacts Her Lover Mark Ode Mubalama"

1. wise   January 7, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Fili eko tuleya.

2. HH azinama!   January 8, 2017 at 12:53 am

“Bakatoba amayanda bengi”, late P. K. Chishala

3. Gerald   January 8, 2017 at 2:37 am

Barely a year in marriage!!!!! Okay why didn’t he first divorce the Namibian? That is total adultery in the face of God on both of them. Whether you love each other or not the best is to do things with God in mind and not the youth or the people at large. Remember this is 2017, where will you be in 2117? Learn to Fear God. How would Dora feel if the youth leaves him in the next year to come or so? Used?

4. bwembya   January 8, 2017 at 5:57 am

Where is the president sure? You have a minister who keeps disgracing you everytime and decide not to act?, especially that army worms have invaded “her ministry”? Shame for a minister to start being involved in these disgracing issues. Has Dora also dumped Mulyokela?

5. kiwi   January 8, 2017 at 12:32 pm

What about Mulyokela? Mwebantu sure!! ba mudumpinga!!

6. bright   January 10, 2017 at 9:56 am

via ku lola vye

7. bobo   January 10, 2017 at 11:41 am

A pig is a pig even if you wash it and apply lotion on it ,when it sees some mad it will dive in it

8. Chilankalipa   January 11, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Married in 2015, dating Chisus in 2016, he will soon be dating someone in 2017. And this Chisusu must be ashamed of being a husband snatcher and a minister by Lungu’s standards.

9. new kid   January 14, 2017 at 10:55 am

How old is the ka boy….

10. kangwa   January 19, 2017 at 8:40 am

this is why Zambia is facing agricultural problems on army warms,how could an agricultural minister “Dora” be dating the married man proudly and thinks God will be happy,please ba lungu expel her before she brings cramitte to our valued economical driven ministry

11. Keli   January 19, 2017 at 7:17 pm

and Otto Man, I have 2 more weeks until our second one arrives. We are having another girl so I wo2n8#&17;t be able to use the term ropecock in the delivery room.