My Wife Is Scared Of Sex,Please Help!

It’s been 8 months since I got married through an arranged set-up. My wife is an educated, working professional, born and brought up in Lusaka.
My problem begins with the fact that we don’t share physical proximity. She says that she doesn’t feel strongly for me. I do understand that a person involved in an arranged marriage takes time to open up and therefore, I decided to give her time to develop feelings but guess, that didn’t help. Whenever, we try to have sex, it turns very awkward because she is not able to reciprocate.

I am not sure if this is due to lack of sexual knowledge, fear of pain, or lack of feelings towards me. We are contemplating seeing a doctor. Please advise.

10 Responses to "My Wife Is Scared Of Sex,Please Help!"

1. Mpandamano   December 16, 2016 at 2:39 pm

There could be a number of factors attributed to that;
    1. Ladies who have not been exposed to sex life are normally nervous and they make good wives in this long–God fearing ladies

2. Maybe she doesn’t love you because it appears she was not ready but just forced.

3. She might have someone she has feelings for and not you

4. She maybe in a class of women who have born naturally without feelings.

5. She just have fear of unknown

Take your time and talk to her nicely if the problem persists involve banachimbusa and bashibukombe benu

2. Mpandamano   December 16, 2016 at 10:24 pm

6. It could be you are so rough in bed and you over do it.

3. Ben muntu   December 17, 2016 at 7:24 pm

Bro you do well to check her spituality also. She or you could have a very silly spiritual spouse. God through prayers can open her up

4. Chintuchilumbamopo   December 18, 2016 at 9:56 am

7.Maybe she has a spiritual husband.
    8.Maybe she is a lasibean.
    9.Maybe balimiposela akavundula pabond.

5. Chintuchilumbamopo   December 18, 2016 at 9:58 am

7.Maybe she has a spiritual husband.
    8.Maybe she is a lasibean.
    9.Maybe balimiposela akavundula pabondi.

6. Chintuchilumbamopo   December 18, 2016 at 10:02 am

10.Maybe nibig makulu

7. Mpandamano   December 18, 2016 at 10:56 am

BA Chintu, you continued and reasons kikikikikikii

8. JJ Kalonda   December 20, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Start from scratch. Pursue her, date her, make her fall for you, and then seduce her. You are paying for having everything laid on a silver platter for you.

9. Shauriney K   December 20, 2016 at 2:04 pm

This experience is bad, and how do you expect faithfulness in the home when a full grown woman behaves strangely in a home when it comes to conjugal relationship. Such women are even so possessive, but disappointing: they are always sick, tired or if you are luck, they will detect when to have sex. I feel for you and I know how it feels. Try to be patient with her and pray hard with and for her.

10. sz   December 28, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Be patient with her. She is going to be a very good wife.