My Boyfriend Says No SEX Before Marriage, Please Help?

Dear Readers,
I’m a 26 year old female here in lusaka and i have i problem with my boyfriend.
Funny as it might sound, i have tried to discuss with my boyfriend about sex.
I have dated him for solid one year. In this one year everything is perfect but my man is telling me that there is no sex before marriage.
He keeps on telling me that we can’t make love in bed before marriage for one year and i feel something is wrong with him.
We sleep on the same bed sometimes, other times even just the two of us, but nothing not even a forehead kiss.
Many might call me names, but its the need of each and every woman to have a man who can touch her at-least once in a while.
Now yesterday after dating for the whole 1 year, i just discovered that he is seeing another small girl who is 16 years old.
I helped this man to get a job when he was jobless and i provided for him.
Now he is working and he is seeing another small girl.
My issue is, is there any law that can allow me to sue him now that he has wasted my time for the whole one year.
Please help

20 Responses to "My Boyfriend Says No SEX Before Marriage, Please Help?"

1. kim   December 28, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Na such law matakoyobe. At that age many must have left you. Something SERIOUSLY WRONG with you. Amatako is not beauty – just indicates the size of your shit

2. sz   December 28, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Yes, my sister there is a law that supports that. He has wasted your precious time.

3. sz   December 28, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Are you a christian? if you are not a christian it is written in the book of life that no sex before marriage. sex is for married persons, be patient my sister!

4. Exodus   December 28, 2016 at 4:02 pm

My sister I suggest you find better time and place , the two of you and discuss in depth your affair and the way forward. Its worrying especially that he has gone for that young girl besides you. Its sad especially that you secured him a job, if at all this is the case then he is a joker. Discuss it my dear before he wastes you more time, God bless you.

5. POISONTREER   December 28, 2016 at 4:56 pm

COME TO ME, I WANT SEX BEFORE CHIKWATI, I WILL SEX YOU TO MUTCH.

6. Jack   December 28, 2016 at 11:26 pm

How did you secure that job for him. May be that’s where to start from.

7. sam   December 30, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Cn I have yo namba,instd u strt wstng yo time nama court isues ok

8. Sam   December 30, 2016 at 9:31 pm

U r so cute,I am in nid of some 1 like u pliz jst send me yo line

9. john kashamba   December 31, 2016 at 8:21 am

The bible says well come u to new Paradise do this God will open the doors for you , pray to God my sister.

10. malvin   January 1, 2017 at 1:41 am

What are you going to achive from that???just move on with your life my dear..

11. Advocate   January 1, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Looking at you one can conclude that it is very difficult to find the exact position of your vagina.Secondly it should be difficult for you to reach orgasm because the big bums have to be warmed at great effort.Men go for medium girls who fart before even entering to show a welcome appreciation.

12. Khaics   January 1, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Pls send me yo contact line we mek a deal and feel very hot in bed.Will mek it up for u,try me.

13. Rodgers   January 1, 2017 at 8:16 pm

My dear friend,little did you know that your attitude and behavior is affecting your relationship.your dressing is bad it reflects prostitution and moreover you are too talkative than your boyfriend.please start dressing decently and stop posting your self online in these foolish clothes you call fashion TAWAKOPWEE Boi !

14. Gee   January 3, 2017 at 6:25 pm

nd u ve jst disgraced yoself. do u think yo man can take this if he sees yo foolish posts, I wish I cud advise u. maybe iris kaingu can better do coz next time mungativulile amai imwe.

15. chatem mwale   January 5, 2017 at 5:26 am

Go to facebook and find chatem Mwale.Then we will communicate.Am also stranded.No jokes about it.I will be waiting.Am 41 though.Let me be frank.

16. chatem   January 5, 2017 at 5:26 am

17. Mabona   January 5, 2017 at 12:11 pm

He used you to get want he wanted(a job), he will pay in life for using you like u put it. Leave vengeance belongs to God my dear. Such is life my dear my strength in the lord.

18. Al   January 5, 2017 at 4:54 pm

The man is impotent, or he has no penis

19. maxwell   January 8, 2017 at 6:30 am

20. maxwell   January 8, 2017 at 6:48 am

I want to marry u my self 28 aim in Kitwe call me or add on what supp u as me sorry to that am maxwell call 20961124945