My Best Friend Has Stolen My Wife, Mail From KT Reader

Dear Sir/madam,
I have a problem that cannot get out of my mind. Please help me.
We have been married for 26 years and have 2 children. We had a very good marriage until my best friend perturbed it. My best friend has been chatting on whatsup with my wife at midnights. Whenever he phones me, he always wanted to talk to my wife and their conversations usually took long. Eventually, he started informing my wife about his movements.
At early stages my wife used to tell me whenever she received a massage from him. Whenever I ask her why he writes her and not me, she always says “ I don´t know, ask him yourself ”. I never bothered because he was my best friend and I trusted him very much. He was like my own brother to me.
Their communication on whatsup continued until I realize something was going on between the two. My friend even stopped communicating with me instead he was busy chatting with my wife on whatsup.
Eventually, I was extremely disturbed and I was forced to know about their chatting. I asked my wife to show me the massages that she has been receiving from my friend. She refused totally and was very upset. She immediately erase all his messages. I could not see the messages on her phone since it was protected with a password. I got her phone and erase the number of my friend. She started screaming and wept the whole night long.
When I asked my friend why he was chatting with my wife, he refused. He said, she has been chatting with his wife. From that time I don´t trust my wife anymore. It seemed they have been going out together for a very long time.
I have known my friend for a very long time. We have been good friends and we were like brothers. He is also married and have 2 children.  My friend, his wife and my wife speaks the same language of which I don´t understand. His wife does not speak any language that I do speak and understand. Therefore, I cannot raise any conversation with her. They are living in the same town with my parents In-laws. My wife at times goes to visit her parents alone.
I had to break our friendship because I could not trust my friend any more. I don´t even know if their still communicating since my wife´s phone is password protected.
I am really confused.  It has been 6 months since this crucial circumstance took place. The whole situation has disturbed me totally. I cannot concentrate on whatever I do. It keep on circulating into my mind that their love affair is still at large.
Kindly advise me on how to deal with this kind of situation.
Best regards,
KT Reader.

11 Responses to "My Best Friend Has Stolen My Wife, Mail From KT Reader"

1. mayweather jr   December 4, 2016 at 11:57 pm

Just exchange your WIVES

2. Dodo   December 5, 2016 at 8:19 am

If your wife fails to explain herself over the discussions with your friend. And if you see she still wants to continue with your friend chase her and find a new wife.

3. The HalfCast   December 5, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Your friend has poisoned you to your wife since they speak the same language. Nomba iwe mudala, honestly at your age your friends’ wife can not speak any language you know; so strange.If you still love your wife, then fight for her.

4. Mwakinga   December 5, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Chase the id1ot she is an imbecile.

5. Emule   December 5, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Your wife with a password protected phone? could it be that yours is password protected as well? I have not been married for that long but we never password protect our phones and trust each other.

6. CHIMWE   December 6, 2016 at 6:23 am

ndelole shafye fi kakulya.

7. kams   December 6, 2016 at 8:28 am

Please be serious when you comment on such issues…its such problems that lead to GVB and the killings we are all complaining about…

8. Undercover   December 6, 2016 at 9:48 am

Chase your wife boi she is not worth it for a wife, it sounds like a movie to me seriously….

9. Munthali   December 7, 2016 at 7:13 am

Chase the idiot she is not faithful.

10. Evangelist Christopher Chembe   December 11, 2016 at 9:44 am

My brother if you are really serious about your life and if you are a real man , i advise strongly that you take drastic steps to have access to objective evidence o whats going on.
    From the surface of things its clear that there is inappropriate communication between your wife and your best friend.That in itself constitutes adultery.
    However give your wife and friend the benefit of doubt and get more objective evidence. One way to do this is to get a court order to access the deleted messages.
    As things stand your marrige is under great stress and that stress will further affect your ammiage.
    You cannot live under these circumstances.No. Its not healthy.
    The bottom line is to have hard evidence and then proceed on the way forward.The way forward includes but not limited to:
    1.Your wife and friend to admit their portion of the issue, to repent and change their ways and then for you to forgive.
    2.For you to decide whether you really want to continue with your wife.
    3.Find out the real reason why your wife has behaved in this way and agree with her if you can adress that reason and then continue your relationship.
    4.As for your friend! He owes you a lot of explanations as he being a man should have known better.He can decide to forgive him or to cut him off.

11. Zimba samuel   December 12, 2016 at 7:45 pm

She never meant for you. Remember your friend is your worst enemy. The best and honest friend is jesus Christ who can never leave or disappoint you.