Home » LOVE MATTERS » My Husband’s Sex Apetite Is Too Much, Please Help

My Husband’s Sex Apetite Is Too Much, Please Help

Mildred Mukwemba is my name. My original names are Mildred Mazuba Hachiyumbe. I am a woman aged 25 years old and I am married to Jonathan Mukwemba, who is 28 years old. My story is like this:

Jonathan and I married last year on January 14. We had a very BIG wedding, we spend over K13,000 on it and we ended up making K22,000 from people’s donations, gifts, and so on. I used to work in Solwezi as a secondary school teacher and my husband works in Lusaka as an electrician.

When I married him, I thought that ours would be a HAPPILY EVER AFTER marriage. We moved to a big house in Emmasdale; we live a very satisfying life–we are not rich but we still manage to take care of our everyday needs. Just after our marriage, Jonathan’s sexual appetites went wild and he begun to have sex with me 15 times in a day. In fact, he took a 30 DAYS LEAVE from his work just to have sex with me at home, and he also sweet-talked me to get a 30 DAYS LEAVE from Solwezi.

Those 30 DAYS were like HELLFIRE for me. He would screw me from 06 hrs to 09 hrs, and then from 12 hrs to 15 hrs, and then from 17 hrs to 22 hrs, and then from 01 hrs to 03 hrs. Instead of feeling to be his wife, I started to feel like I am his SEX MACHINE. Those 30 DAYS passed and we both returned to work. I was in Solwezi for 4 months and then I returned home. I stayed for 31 days with him, and he would screw me for 8 hours in a day. I don’t know where he gets all this energy from.

I wanted to return to work and he told me to STOP working. He said that he gets good money per month, over K3,000 and he can manage to support us as I look for some teaching work in Lusaka. I didn’t want to argue with him, and so I resigned from my work. Things got worse and worser. He screwed me more and more each passing day, and I got hospitalized after my punani got swollen and it had begun to bleed.

Two months have passed now and I still haven’t fully recovered. I am now three months PREGNANT and I thought that my pregnancy will make him minimize his sex with me. I was so WRONG! He now screws me from 21 hrs to 03 hrs every night, and he even comes home at lunch (from 12.30 to 13.30 hours) just to hammer my punani. I don’t know what to do. I have tried to knock some SENSE into his SENSELESS head but he keeps on saying that, “A man is man; who needs sex from his woman more than anything else.”

Whenever I deny to have sex with him, he sleeps out and he comes home the following morning. Please help me. I feel helpless and stranded right now.

11 Responses to My Husband’s Sex Apetite Is Too Much, Please Help

1. Henry

November 7, 2016 at 7:50 am

I do not agree with this young woman. She is just exaggerating. How possible those hrs

2. EX Zit

November 7, 2016 at 9:43 am

Wasting our time reading nonsense, nobody does that in real life. Get a life whoever cooked this crap of a story. ataa

3. mtenguleni

November 7, 2016 at 10:47 am

Only a diesel engine can do that,,,not humans!!!!

4. LEWIS CHIWAYA

November 7, 2016 at 12:43 pm

If this is true, maybe it can be possible if he is using Mutototo or is demon possesed. So, l would advise that he goes for deiverance prayers or else, the woman’s life is in danger with contracting HIV. If he can’t be delivered, then the woman should test for HiV and if found to be negative, she should divorce him on the grounds of adultery to be safe.

5. Gerald

November 7, 2016 at 10:25 pm

thats demonic proper satanic power

6. nanaya

November 8, 2016 at 1:05 pm

are you for real mildred or maybeits just a way to divorce ur hubby??

7. Baloteli Senior

November 9, 2016 at 6:31 am

No its not true. Even if he’s using mototo, he himself can get serious bruises on his penis. Also her language like he screws me, hammers my punani etc does not depict a woman who is in pain.

8. TRIPOLI

November 9, 2016 at 11:42 am

JUST STAY EFYO MUFYWAYA BA GELO…………….anyway ba KT give us a true story next time this was funny thax

9. Mpandamano

November 9, 2016 at 6:17 pm

If this story is true, then it is unfortunate. A wife should be treated with dignity she deserves. My question to you young wife is what happens when you are attending? Because it seems not a single day passes without having sex, how can that be? Normal sex for both to enjoy is two to three days with normal rounds like two to three times a day. You are not a sexual object my niece. What happens when you away, fall sick, attending? Sex is not competition to see who stronger than the other no no no
    Let marriage counsellors sit him down uyo Kapala involve the congregation surely something is seriously wrong if what you have into public domain is true.

10. TRIPOLI

November 10, 2016 at 10:46 am

That husband can even make love the she is having periods

11. Liyah bae

November 20, 2016 at 7:35 pm

Hmmmmmm then sis you never married a human being coz even a dog doesn’t do that. Ur married to a demon, run to any true living church and get ya deliverance both.