My Wife Keeps Her Phone Password Protected

images
Dear Readers,
We have been married for 22 years and have two children, aged 18 and 12. My wife keeps her phone password protected since last 4 years. I am extremely disturbed and keep on wondering why she is behaving like this? Kindly advise me on how to deal with this situation

7 Responses to "My Wife Keeps Her Phone Password Protected"

1. Chief Analyst   October 14, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Last 4 years! that is long over due. Does she have access to your 4n? Have u asked her at random to open the 4n 4 u and then she refused? Does she work? Anyway there are a lot more question yo this before answers can be provided. Will u shed more light please?

2. Bullu   October 15, 2016 at 7:49 am

Just concentrate on the good part of your relationship. 4 years if she mischievous you could have picked other tale-tale signs. Curiosity killed a cat. Stop wasting time and enjoy your life.

3. parot   October 15, 2016 at 7:58 pm

my friend she has a boyfriend so let her go to that man since a man is the head of the woman, what is it that she is hiding from you? she is not happy with

4. qlife   October 16, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Put password on your phone as well and observe her reaction. Then you will have the answers to your curiosity.

5. kwaliba   October 17, 2016 at 9:47 am

where do u find these women kanshi?…..do you freaking set ground rules?… Hire a private investigator

6. tutu   October 18, 2016 at 9:59 pm

katombefye Ihule lyapa chibwanse, that’s the only way

7. frog   October 19, 2016 at 6:56 am

If the woman is still screwing you till your toes curl up and you howl like a werewolf at a full moon, leave it alone.

You can send off for a few dna testing kits and check your kids.

You can steal her phone. Lower the volume and spend a couple of weeks trying all manner of combinations of numbers, letters and patterns.