My Wife Keeps Her Phone Password Protected

By on 7 Comments

images
Dear Readers,
We have been married for 22 years and have two children, aged 18 and 12. My wife keeps her phone password protected since last 4 years. I am extremely disturbed and keep on wondering why she is behaving like this? Kindly advise me on how to deal with this situation

7 Responses to "My Wife Keeps Her Phone Password Protected"

1. Chief Analyst   October 14, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Last 4 years! that is long over due. Does she have access to your 4n? Have u asked her at random to open the 4n 4 u and then she refused? Does she work? Anyway there are a lot more question yo this before answers can be provided. Will u shed more light please?

2. Bullu   October 15, 2016 at 7:49 am

Just concentrate on the good part of your relationship. 4 years if she mischievous you could have picked other tale-tale signs. Curiosity killed a cat. Stop wasting time and enjoy your life.

3. parot   October 15, 2016 at 7:58 pm

my friend she has a boyfriend so let her go to that man since a man is the head of the woman, what is it that she is hiding from you? she is not happy with

4. qlife   October 16, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Put password on your phone as well and observe her reaction. Then you will have the answers to your curiosity.

5. kwaliba   October 17, 2016 at 9:47 am

where do u find these women kanshi?…..do you freaking set ground rules?… Hire a private investigator

6. tutu   October 18, 2016 at 9:59 pm

katombefye Ihule lyapa chibwanse, that’s the only way

7. frog   October 19, 2016 at 6:56 am

If the woman is still screwing you till your toes curl up and you howl like a werewolf at a full moon, leave it alone.

You can send off for a few dna testing kits and check your kids.

You can steal her phone. Lower the volume and spend a couple of weeks trying all manner of combinations of numbers, letters and patterns.