I Hate That My Friends Are Happily Married!

casino mexico online By on 11 Comments

naught sex video kenyam-woman-crop-2Dear Readers,

I recently got divorced and have very disturbing memories of my marriage. My marriage started very well but nose dived shortly after his parents moved in with us. All my friends are happily married and whenever they discuss about their husbands or share happy pictures on Facebook, I find it tough to feel happy for them. Recently I even mentioned it in one of our discussions that they should meet me only if they want to discuss other things than marriage or in-laws. I wanted to have a happy married life too but things didn’t turn out the way I’d expected. It pains me to see others happy in their marriages. What should I do?

11 Responses to "I Hate That My Friends Are Happily Married!"

1. weedman   September 3, 2016 at 9:30 pm

neva be cheated there is no marriage that has no ups nd down maybe there is somthin ure hidin.pipo wil tear you apart cos they wil make fool of u dat my hubby did this nd that nd in actual sense its opposite,nd in lyf u cant move at the same pace.ma sister if 4 real u love yo man close yo ears do things in yo style some of dis pipo are not yo friends maybe dey are jealous of you.

2. sinx   September 4, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Weed man you have a point and salute you for that advise.

3. chimwe   September 4, 2016 at 7:32 pm

my sister,that pain you feel about others being happy in there marriage is the devil,your part is to pray to God that he restores your marriage,its true some in laws have disturbed many marriages,,to God everything is possible.keep on meditating God will bring back yo happy marriage,the other thing you should accept your wrong doing and ask for forgiveness from your husband as well as your in law may God help you.

4. ECL   September 5, 2016 at 8:35 am

All marriages have ups & downs and you telling us that you divorced because of in-laws simply tells us that you are boastful person, who lucks tolerance, patience and humility. If you had any of these characters you wouldn’t have accepted divorce even if your husband was for it. It simply shows how much you hated your in-laws whom you should have accepted with all there weaknesses because you have weaknesses too. You are now paying for your sins for not wanting to welcome in-laws in your home and from here you realize the importance of being a good wife. Stop blaming your in-laws who could have just been trying to help you become a good wife.
    To all daughters-in-law, please getting generisation syndrome of believing that all in-laws cause trouble in their children’s homes as some daughter in-laws are equally as bad.
    CHARMING,TOLERANCE, PATIENCE & HUMILITY is the way to all those who are still in their marriages.

5. ECL   September 5, 2016 at 8:40 am

Please go back and ask your husband for reconciliation, apologizing to both your husband and in-laws for all wrongs you committed. Divorce is never a solution no matter what wrong one has committed or how angry you get.

6. Liyah   September 5, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Issues of Love only God can make them stand….the biggest problem is when u involve some1else, beit it your family o friends kwena ninshi ur doomed. To me marriage is not a choice but a life & death decision any person can ever make,it is not picked or lent but given from God Almighty alone. Love is btween 3pipo, u, yo partner nd God th rest bwafya.

7. KANITUNDILA KA KOLWE   September 6, 2016 at 9:05 pm

My sister ” ING’ANDA ushilala baikumbwa umutenge”. You might think that your friends are enjoying, its not true. Every one who is married just pretends to be happily married. I stand to be corrected on this one. Iam 100% SURE about what I have said. Infact given an opportunity to marry again VERY VERY FEW WILL BE READY TO MARRY THEIR PRESENT WIVES OR HUSBANDS. Many pi[o are regreting in these marriages.

8. Liyah   September 6, 2016 at 10:15 pm

I corroborate with ye on that one @Kakolwe

9. jackson   September 12, 2016 at 1:35 pm

how i wish i knew u i was going to camfort u swt

10. Taulai   September 13, 2016 at 8:58 pm