I’m Sleeping With My Late Hubby’s Younger Bro. Please Help!

Dear Editor,

Please hide my id, and publish this for me on your respected media.I really need advise from from your readers. I am a 37 years old widow with 2 kids, my hubby died when I was 2 months pregnant. Now the problem I have is that when am pregnant I become so much sexually active such that I get horny anyhow.

So after putting hubby to rest and 3 months passed I started having sex with my hubby’s 27 year old younger bother. Now my question is, does INCHILA work ? And if it does how can I save my unborn baby?

Please help me.

Distressed  Widow.

12 Responses to "I’m Sleeping With My Late Hubby’s Younger Bro. Please Help!"

1. kanyama   June 6, 2016 at 6:37 am

Foolish widow

2. eye opener   June 6, 2016 at 7:14 am

Incila is just a primitive myth in Zambia. In western countries pregnant women enjoy threesomes or group sex without thinking about incila which is only feared in Zambian.

3. Davis   June 6, 2016 at 9:47 am

i wht u number plz

4. mkjoachim   June 6, 2016 at 1:32 pm

find a different guy for your sexual problem

5. Eliud Nshingano   June 6, 2016 at 3:52 pm

What is Incila. Incila is not juju. It is the infection that gets into the woman. When different types of male semens get onto the uterus, they will bring infection that will raise the blood pressure during delivery as the result a woman is likely to die. But if yo tell the medical practitioner early, you will be given antibiotics to clear infection. Get it clear, I’m not saying what you are doing is good.

6. ackim   June 7, 2016 at 9:33 am

Very wrong woman,barely three months, u could not survive sure.worse still your brother in law.You are a hole

7. Arnold Police   June 8, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Open your eyes and let go of that little brother of your late hubby,

Go out for shopping develop interest in someone make him your friend and eventually entice him with your sexual tactics to get him take you to bed.
    But remember no live sex use protection for your baby n of course yoself safety.

Nowadays are sexually crazy if you good looking feel of us mind hitting on a pregnant woman but some they will even like your temptations.

But sad that u cudnt mourn yo hubby as if you never enjoyed moments together.

8. Arnold Police   June 8, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Open your eyes and let go of that little brother of your late hubby,

Nowadays guys are sexually crazy if you good looking feel of us mind hitting on a pregnant woman but some they will even like your temptations.

But sad that u cudnt mourn yo hubby as if you never enjoyed moments together.

9. bernard chewe   June 8, 2016 at 8:37 pm

Woman,sex is actually you and your brain besides you are even old enough to contrl it.hw can you do such a thing in favour of wrong feelings?wake up and pray to God so that he sought that demon out of you.

10. Dollar Bill   June 10, 2016 at 9:21 am

Mwandi Muletombanafye Ifyofine Alipyana Kale.Incila Takwaba They R Myths.Sex Well Mummy It Wl B Kipn U Calm And Remind U Of Tombaling Memories Wt Yo Hubby

11. Spade   June 10, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Just formalize your new marriage as opposed to the adultery you are committing now, marriage ends with the death of one spouse. Romans 7:2.

12. Cho Yen   June 10, 2016 at 3:41 pm