http://docrotten.info/slots/what-are-megaways-slots-casinoeuro/ Today is “April Fools Day” and and some of you are already warming up to pull your baddest stunt yet.
April Fools’ Day sometimes called All Fools’ Day is celebrated every year on 1 April by playing practical jokes and spreading hoaxes.
It’s that one day of the year that’s acceptable to do awful things to the people you care about and get away with it because of some bizarre tradition.
What many of us don’t know is that both the jokes and their victims are called April fools. People playing April Fool jokes expose their prank by shouting April Fool.
Below are 10 pranks Zambians play on loved one’s on April Fools day:
1. Leaving notes warning someone of an impending prank then do nothing all day.
2. Faking a breakup with your girlfriend or boyfriend.
3. Calling the people your living with or your parents to tell them the house is on fire or it has collapsed.
4. As a guy/lady telling your parents that your expecting a baby.
5. Faking your death.
6. Putting a notice on your friend’s car that it’s for sale. List a very low but realistic price and include your friend’s phone number.
7. Declaring your feelings for someone that likes you when you don’t like the person back.
8. Putting a pair of trousers and shoes inside the toilet to make it appear someone is using it all day.
9. Grabing any random girl on the road and start shouting on her, then walk away
10. For your colleague hiding the person’s important document on his/her computer, then create a fake document with the same name filling the document with a funny story. At the bottom put “April Fool!”
What do you think about April fools day in general, is it good fun or just a waste of precious time?