I’m Only Attracted To Men Who Are In Relationships,Please Help Me

12932823_498485233673187_3210717546057312671_nDear Readers
I am a 20-year-old woman and have never been in any serious relationship. The main reason being that I am always attracted to men, who are already in a relationship. Single men don’t attract me. I have tried to analyse my behaviour and found that perhaps the thrill of making an ‘unavailable’ man fall for me excites me. This obviously causes a lot of problems, as I often find myself attracted to my friends’ boyfriends. I don’t know what I should do

12 Responses to "I’m Only Attracted To Men Who Are In Relationships,Please Help Me"

1. Shi Mwana   April 1, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Uletiina ifyabene pantu bakakuponona ububi sana

2. ganja farmer   April 1, 2016 at 11:40 pm

You’re living dangerously,ukubomfya yobo satini,satini…pampamina icamunobe pakuti chive chobe…and your time will come ukalila,u’ll never be happy in life behaving like that.

3. Mofank   April 3, 2016 at 11:55 am

Send me your number,i will help!

4. Uncle Jimmy   April 3, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Nice boob young girl. Am 46yrs old i can teach u some lessons in bed. Old timers are supa.just send me yo namba

5. pilaz   April 3, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Bt ur nomal check ur status

6. monde   April 3, 2016 at 6:29 pm

you already know what you are doing is bad, so what kind of help do you want. i think the only two options is to stop and start praying about it or get married to a polygamist since thats what you like

7. bishop R.D.Mwila   April 4, 2016 at 11:02 am

publish your contact details so that we pray for you as you possess a very bad demon.

8. Kape   April 4, 2016 at 11:13 am

YOU ARE JUST DEMON POSSESED YOU NEED DELIVARANCE SO THAT YOU CAN FIND YOUR OWN MAN

9. Tom Banoko   April 5, 2016 at 9:05 am

Young Lady, Worldover Zambia Included Were Aving A Critical Man Shortage! The Best U Can Do Is 2 Go To Eretrea Where People With Such Characteristics Are Needed By Law.

10. Chilankalipa   April 5, 2016 at 1:11 pm

The Demon possessed so called “bishop” wants the girl’s contact details so that he can take her to the mountain and use milk to shave her private part and bless her with penetration. Ifipuba fyeka fyeka.

11. sinx   April 7, 2016 at 4:29 pm

You people ,this lady has asked for help ,why can’t we just give her what she has asked for instead of mocking her, my young lady God loves you,just pray over it and ask him to give you direction. Just ask Him for direction.

12. lemmy kunda   April 11, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Just lookup to God he’s the one can change your direction….Just come out from that darkness and be committed to jesus m sister,he’s da only right way to pass through…