I’m Attracted To My Son’s Friend, What Should I Do?

B321J2lIAAA7uGOI am a 40-year-old divorced woman and have a 19-year-old son. My son’s friends keep coming over for sleepovers and I think I’m attracted to one of them. He always tries talking to me and I think I’m growing fond him. I look forward to his visits. I’m scared that I’m falling for him. Please help.

15 Responses to "I’m Attracted To My Son’s Friend, What Should I Do?"

1. kambanyele   April 13, 2016 at 9:28 am

Madness.

2. katuka adamson   April 13, 2016 at 10:02 am

wait for your age.

3. cHAM cHAM   April 13, 2016 at 10:15 am

What help? You are just missing sex, that is all. Kindly find your age mates before you ruin the child’s life

4. Mukongo Mwila   April 13, 2016 at 10:28 am

just contact me I give you all sorts of sexual pleasure you want be locker spinner, missionary, reverse cow, doggy style, 69th position you name it all.

My item is 13inches girth hence am sure I can do a good job. My phone number is 0978103767

5. Shi Mwana   April 13, 2016 at 11:58 am

Lishiku ilyo mayo. Ama size yenu ubwingi? Icikashala mukatampa ukukumbwa ubwa mwana wenu maso yenu

6. Kayula kazembe   April 13, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Please find some one your age

7. ulubunda   April 13, 2016 at 5:20 pm

No wonder you divorced. MWalipena mayo kabili muli ule

8. ganger farmer   April 13, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Simply put,you’re entertaining wrong thoughts mama,brush them aside you’re an adult.What would you do or say if your good friend of your age told you that she was attracted to your 19year old son? Yes its human to feel attract to someone but takes maturity to act wisely…

9. MMD Cadre   April 14, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Mipamba mu le chita ba mayo. That youngster is also your son by virtue of his being friends with your own offspring.

10. Tom Banoko   April 15, 2016 at 2:42 am

Am a dvcee aged 45 & handsome, we can make arangements if posible.

11. kandolo   April 15, 2016 at 1:24 pm

How are you going to open your legs for that boy? total madness. Repent.

12. Mubanga   April 16, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Stay away from the boy. He is as good as your son and you should not think of any evil.

13. Mwite Yesu   April 18, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Do not be led into temptations. Surrender your life to christ and he will he will help you to overcome this terrible temptation. Be prayerful my lady.

14. Sam   April 19, 2016 at 9:05 am

You will spoil your child. Stay away from that boy.

15. SHIBUKOMBE KU LUAPULA   April 20, 2016 at 2:55 am

I have read most of the replies, and comments from different individuals, some are insults and indeed others are mere comments,yet few others are genuine advise,my rendition to this is that Mama, try to engage other mature relative of yours in the House like your Brother who is an uncle to the Boys,he will work as a regulator,and engage yourselves in family talks matters related to HIV,and how young ones can earn respect from older ones, other topics can involve the Bible reading lets say a chapter per day, am sure you get the benefits out of this.