I Would Have Ended Up Being A Prostitute If I Was Not Focused, Says Mampi

go to link By on 19 Comments

cheapest Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 mampi look

buy online Microsoft Excel 2016 MUSICIAN Mirriam Mukape also known as Mampi says she would have ended up being a prostitute if she was not focused.

http://citychurchgloucester.org/?oem=buy-online-Autodesk-AutoCAD-2016&708=e3 Mampi on her Facebook page posted that she started singing in church when she was very young.

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium discount “I loved singing from a very tender age.I sung in church every Sunday until The age of 14.When I lost my mother from cancer that’s when my life started changing,things where not the same because this affected us and dad even more,had no one to talk to as a teenager,” Mampi stated.

purchase Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe She stated that she had no one to buy her cloths and other little necessities that she needed at that time.

http://civilengineeringmcq.com/?oem=Cheap-Price-Maxon-Cinema-4D-Studio-R17&2db=15 “I missed my mother dearly but I knew she was not coming back. My father was devastated. His only friend was mum and he could not understand and provide me with all the little things a young girl would need. I had nobody to guide me…a few years down the line my father and young brother were murdered,i became a double orphan at 16 years old,” she stated.

how to buy Adobe Muse CC Mampi stated that she had no one to pay for her school so that she could further her education.
She stated that she did not have anyone to talk to other than her friends.

http://clicklines.com/?oem=download-Autodesk-AutoCAD-Mechanical-2012-64-bit&644=a8 “Things got real bad for me. I was so bitter with life coming from a comfortable family and losing everything just like that it was hard for me. I had nowhere to sleep ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys if I was a reckless girl this is when I would have lost it and opted for prostitution because it was the toughest time of my life,” she stated.

Mampi stated she slept in the garden most of times and that she could go a day or two without a meal but that the only thing she held on to was prayer. “Prayer gave me hope until my friend and her sister took me in,and I still thank God for them.I told myself I can not go on like this I need to get up and do something with my life and that’s when I started going to the studio, I used to walk from kabwata to chelston and back everyday,until my music started playing on radio but even then I performed for free for about a year or two because I was passionate about what I was doing hence gaining experience,” she stated.

Mampi stated that Danny Siulapwa also known as Danny Kaya gave her music direction through his advice from the dancehall music to the image that included her stage costumes and stage presence. “…and slowly my life started changing….” stated Mampi.

19 Responses to "I Would Have Ended Up Being A Prostitute If I Was Not Focused, Says Mampi"

1. Grant   April 3, 2016 at 3:35 pm

A story of self belief and determination, what a great story, amazing! You have only talked about your mother, what happened to yor dad?

• Grant   April 3, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Sorry about the tragic loss of your dad and brother…

• AVTOMAT KALANSHINKOV 47   April 5, 2016 at 5:41 am

Her father was murdered GRANT, TOGETHER WITH her brother…Imagine… what a terrible experience..I didn’t know this lady had this sorrowful background. i have shed tears ladies and gentlemen. so sorry mampi. MAY GOD KEEP ON BLESSING U>

2. Grant   April 3, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Sorry about the tragic loss of your dad and brother…

3. munde   April 3, 2016 at 5:32 pm

grant, read the story again. sad storry you have mampi

4. fortune banda   April 3, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Too bad mpima(mampi)losing 2 loved pipo at once

5. Mat   April 3, 2016 at 5:50 pm

This is a sad story. But i am happy for her that she had to stand strong and shape her life. Thanks be to God who has been present in her life.

6. Concerned citizen   April 3, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Sorry Mampi for what happened to your dad and brother. Also for the loss of your mum. It is good that your are successful please continue being focussed.

7. mpundu   April 3, 2016 at 9:37 pm

this is a made up story. almost every one wants to say they had a humble beginning. now are you serving God through your music or you are serving the devil?

8. Kape   April 4, 2016 at 10:43 am

BA MAMPI SAD STORY ON YOUR LIFE BUT MUMUTWE IMISHISHI TAMWABA MWATI FITUNTULU MWAAA

9. Tomiboi   April 4, 2016 at 2:43 pm

This the the Mampi i would have loved to know more about during your time in BBA. Keep looking to God and not your own strength.

10. Tom Banoko   April 5, 2016 at 9:19 am

It Would Have Being Better If You Were Not One! Pantu We Av Data How Your Fellow Celebz Av Being Nyengalini U Includin Herv.

11. ulubunda   April 5, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Thanks Mampi for sharing your story. Now you need to settle in marriage with a serious man and ave children at the right time. You are a very beautiful, hard working woman. thank you for sharing your life story. God loves you.

12. ZINGALUMEPHULANTENGA   April 5, 2016 at 7:47 pm

what a sad story,but thank GOD that you stood up to give this testimony today,thats the strength of a real woman,love you and big ups to you MAMPI.

13. Chintuchilumbamopo   April 6, 2016 at 9:30 am

But are you not one?I cannot see the difference.Others do it in officese,buses,homes and why not at functions?Ulimmuntu fye.

14. kandolo   April 6, 2016 at 2:03 pm

acts 24:15,16

15. One Siba pa Macha.   April 8, 2016 at 8:31 am

every rich man has a story tell ,sorry for sorrow growing

16. Pingback: Zambia: I Would Have Ended Up Being A Prostitute If I Was Not Focused, Says Mampi | Kwatu

17. Kang0   April 9, 2016 at 8:21 am

But how many men have got?Tell us if u have mr right or stll hunting or being hunte